Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fire Greg Robinson

As someone who has been a lifelong fan of Syracuse football I just want to say can we please fire Greg Robinson. I've been waiting patiently for four years just so that he could get all the players he needed to run his team. Well it's been four years, you should have everyone you recruited now and we still aren't any better. You see, I remember when Syracuse had descent teams and gone to bowl games. Now, we get blown out by Akron. Who gets blown out by Akron? And while other Big East teams that used to be laughing stocks have gotten better we've become the laughing stocks. How any BCS team can only manege to win eight in four years under someone is beyond me. I don't normally think that hiring a new couch will automatically make a team better but I have to think anything would be better then we have now.

No comments: