Sunday, September 28, 2008

In memoriam: ANN-FF

Yesterday I lost one of my favorite places to spend time online. The ANN (Anime News Network) Fan Forums. It was hacked into yesterday by somebody and form the sounds of it the main admin has been locked out of it. Though there are different theories as to who could have done this I currently do not have proof. It's sad to see this happen because I really loved going there and everyone was nice. I don't know what will happen next but I'm sure in some way ANN-FF will rise again like a phoenix from the ashes.


4 comments:

Pastachan said...

Oh, I won't say anything too specific, but let's just say you won't have to worry about it for too long. ;D

braves said...

^ I'll take that as we'll have a new one up and running soon enough! =D

Zanarkand princess said...

Yeah it's sad but we should be up and running again soon. (I hope)

derrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.